Saturday, September 22, 2018

Where are we?

Saturday morning, September 22 - Right now, we are in Mabou.  Mabou is in a little town on Cape Breton Island.  The Island is part of Nova Scotia.  Here is a map:


Mabou is next to the blue arrow.  Today we are moving north along the west shore of Cape Breton Island to the Cape Breton Highlands National Park.  Our campground is the dot next to the red arrow.  We will spend two nights there and then move to another campground a little further around that tip of the island.  We will stay at that campground for two nights.  On Wednesday, we will move closer to the center of the island, near the lakes. 

I know I'm really behind in my posts, but we haven't had Internet access very much in the last week and Mom and Dad have been using their computers for their stuff, when we do have Internet.  I'll post more, as soon as I get a chance.

I'll just say that they have been very busy and are enjoying all the things they are seeing.  I'm keeping notes and I have A LOT to tell you!

Love,

Doolin

No comments:

Post a Comment