Friday, April 29, 2011

T minus One Day and Counting

Well, I'm all packed and ready to go, got 2 bags of food, tennis balls, my favorite kong, a nylabone that is broken in, but still has plenty of life in it, and my brand new hiking boots.  Everything I need.

Well, actually, MORE than I need.  We gotta talk about those hiking boots.  They were Dad's idea.   Mom thought it was a good idea.  I hate it when they gang up on me.  Overall, I enjoyed the trip to the store.  The clerk at the store gave me cookies.  Trying them on was weird, but did I mention that they gave me cookies?  Love that store.  I didn't think we were seriously going to BUY the stupid boots.  Dad tried to explain to me that we are going to be around some hot parking lots and I could burn my feet.  Mom says the color is "Royal Blue" and they make me look distinguished.  I like the Royal part, that suits me, and they are better than the pink ones, but I think they make me look retarded.

It's not only a fashion concern.  The only place I've ever heard of that is that hot is, well you know, "the bad place".  Why are we going there for vacation??

The boots are making me rethink my entire wardrobe.  The only thing that I was planning to take was my black fur coat.  Hello, BLACK, FUR, does not go with hot!  I don't do hot.  I start panting about 65 degrees.  Has anyone noticed that I don't have a lot of wardrobe options?

I'm getting worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment