Wednesday, November
23, 2016 – Glad that Dad came home from his business trip last night. I was SO glad to see him.
Today we went to The Hermitage. That was Andrew Jackson’s home. He had a big plantation. Mom and Dad toured the house, grounds, and
museum. Then, they walked around the
Gaylord Opryland Hotel and looked at the Christmas decorations. The
Hotel is a huge place. It has 2888 rooms
and covers 47 acres, including three domed atriums with gardens. Mom
said that it was pretty amazing.
Thursday, November
24, 2016 – This morning we left Nashville and started a drive down the
Natchez Trace Parkway.
We saw a really cool bridge
And lots of pretty scenery
I have a lot to be Thankful for. I found a bone today!!
We saw lots of wild turkeys today, but we didn’t catch any
and my pictures didn’t turn out.
Instead, Dad is currently working on Filet Mignon with fresh broccoli
and baked potatoes for him and Mom. I
get kibble and afterwards I’ll dream of my bone. Unfortunately, I had to drop it outside the
door of the motor home and when I went back out to look at it, it was gone. I'll keep checking every time I go out, no matter where we are, to see if it has reappeared.






Love Opryland Hotel -- bet it is spectacular decorated for Christmas!
ReplyDelete