After Union Station, Mom and Dad had lunch and then we went for a walk around Ogden's Botanic Garden. Late in the afternoon, I got to go to an off leash dog park. It was great. This is me and my new friend Axle. We had a great time.
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 - Today we went to downtown Salt Lake City. I spent most of the day in a really nice parking garage. Mom and Dad toured Temple Square.
In the afternoon, we drove to Park City. It was a beautiful drive. When we got back to the motor home, we had another nice sunset.
Thursday, May 4, 2017 - Today we left Antelope Island. The campground had nice large sites and beautiful views. We highly recommend it, BUT not in April and May. That is no-see-um season and mosquito season. This is the front of the Jeep after 3 days. I learned to do my business very quickly. We hope to go back at another time of the year.
Today we drove to Moab. I'll tell you more about our stay there, next time I write.





No comments:
Post a Comment