Friday, August 17 - Mom and Dad drove around Cuyahoga National Park and saw some of the sites. It was REALLY humid. Mom said that she grabbed a hand full of air, squeezed, and water came out of it. I don't believe her, but it was REALLY humid.
Brandywine Falls
A really cool tree in an area known as "The Ledges"
The Cuyahoga Valley Railroad
We left Cuyahoga mid-afternoon and drove to Erie, Pennsylvania. Tonight we are staying at the Presque Isle Downs & Casino. It's a combo Horse Race Track and Casino. We don't gamble, but RV parking is free, so we are enjoying it. Mom and Dad decided to go into the Casino for dinner. There was live entertainment in the Casino and Mom and Dad were seated at a table up front. Dad got invited on stage. I've never done a video before, so I'm keeping my toes crossed that this will work.
Dad's Lounge Act Debut




No comments:
Post a Comment