Today we went for a walk from the campground to the Circus Circus Casino next door. Mom and Dad went there to buy show tickets. I enjoyed that everyone made a big fuss over me. After our walk, I took a nap. Mom and Dad went down the Las Vegas strip and stopped at several of the casinos to look around.
After awhile they came back to me. They put their feet up to rest and I was glad that they were back. We all had a snack.
Tonight they went to Zumanity which is a Cirque du Soleil show. Mom and Dad had seats in the 2nd row. The show had audience participation and Mom was one of the people that got selected. She thought that it was fun and she got a photo of her in the show that she brought back to show me.
The picture is of our “campsite” in Las Vegas. It’s not really camping, since we are in a parking lot, but it’s pretty reasonably priced and close to the strip. We have full hook-ups and Internet access. I like that we have electricity, so I can have the Air Conditioning on. It’s only been up to 80 degrees, but I still think that is hot.
No comments:
Post a Comment