I woke up in the middle of the night and there were REAL BEARS in the trash can. I was so envious. They were getting all the good stuff. I yelled at them from the window, but they just kept eating. I thought I’d help clean it up the leftovers this morning, but then Mom yelled at ME. That’s so unfair.
Today cousin Matt had the day off, so we went out together. We drove to Aspen for lunch. Well, Mom, Dad and Matt had lunch. I sat in the car L After lunch, we walked around at a small festival in Aspen. I got to do that and got lots of pets. That was nice.
Then, we drove over Independence Pass. The pass is over 12,000 feet, so there is still quite a bit of snow up there. The road only opened last week. I got to run and play in the snow. It was so cool.
When we came down from Independence Pass, we were in Buena Vista, CO. From there we drove up to Cottonwood Pass, which is also over 12,000 feet and we saw more snow. There is a hot spring at the base of Cottonwood Pass. We stopped there and Mom, Dad and Matt soaked at the hot spring. They said that it was really nice and they seemed very relaxed when they came back. After the soak at the hot spring, they went for Thai food. I got kibble when we got home.
 |
| Mom, Matt and Me at Independence Pass |
 |
| Matt, Dad and Me at Independence Pass |
 |
| Me taking a break from playing at Independence Pass |
 |
| Me and my new friend at Independence Pass |
 |
| Me playing in the snow at Independence Pass |
 |
| Dad and Me at Cottonwood Pass |
No comments:
Post a Comment