This morning we hung out at Matt’s house. Mom did a couple of loads of laundry and Dad helped Matt fix his truck. This afternoon we left Matt’s house to drive into Denver. We stopped at Vail and Mom and Dad toured the Betty Ford Alpine Garden. Tonight we are at Pam’s house. Pam is Matt’s girlfriend and she goes to school in Denver.
![]() |
| Betty Ford Alpine Garden at Vail |
Pam has cool neighbors. I’ve had fun with Blue and Moose. Some people say that I have a funny name, but Blue and Moose have it worse than I do. Blue is actually black like me. Moose isn’t a Moose at all. He’s a chocolate lab and he’s not even big like a Moose. He’s smaller than me. Oh, well. It doesn’t matter what the humans call them, they are my new friends. We all went swimming in the creek by Pam’s house.

No comments:
Post a Comment