This morning Mom and Dad and Matt and Pam went out to breakfast. I had to stay home and just eat kibble. Well, I actually got some of Pam’s neighbor cat’s breakfast and part of Moose’s lunch. I’m glad that Moose likes to share. Then I played with Blue and Moose.
This afternoon, we ALL went on a hike. It was a three mile hike and we went to a place called Panorama Point. I smelled all kinds of good things and got to drink from the creek in the woods.
When we got home from the hike, I was exhausted, but Mom and Dad and Matt and Pam went into busy mode. They packed all kinds of stuff into the back of Pam’s SUV. I found out that they were going to a concert at Red Rocks Ampitheatre and they were going to do something called “tailgate” before the concert. I don’t know why they want to go drive close behind someone, (isn’t that what tailgating is?), but when they got to the concert, Dad set up his grill in the parking lot behind the SUV and grilled some jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon that Pam made. Then he grilled sausages, salmon, and chicken that he’d made. Pam also made a salad and sweet potato fritters. Mom said that the people around them thought they had a pretty deluxe meal.
After dinner, they went into the ampitheatre and saw a concert. The opening act was Kansas and the main show was Jethro Tull. Everyone seemed to enjoy the concert and talked a lot about it when they came back to me. They said the music was great, the weather was perfect, and Mom and Dad really liked the venue. The moon came out and they said that you could see a few stars, even with the bright lights. They also liked that you could see all the lights of Denver behind the stage.
![]() |
| Kansas at Red Rocks with Denver Skyline in the background |
![]() |
| Jethro Tull at Red Rocks |


No comments:
Post a Comment