Today we left Colorado and drove into Wyoming. It’s been a long three days and we’ve traveled nearly 1200 miles. It’s been very windy and we’ve had to drive into a head wind most of the way.
Tonight we are in Thermopolis, Wyoming. This town has the largest hot spring in the world. The campground has their own hot spring and Mom and Dad went to soak, twice. I don’t like baths, so I stayed in the motor home.
Mom and Dad don’t usually tell me where we are going next, so I just tell you where we’ve been. However, they say that next we are going to Cody, Wyoming and we are going to rent a car. Mom’s going to drive it and follow Dad. Next we are going to Yellowstone National Park. We will be there tomorrow night and stay for six nights. While we are at Yellowstone, we will drive around in the car. Mom and Dad think it will be easier to park and it will get better gas mileage than the motor home.
While we are at Yellowstone, we won’t have an Internet connection, so I probably won’t be able to post my blog for another week. Talk to you next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment